Dash of Rose

A dash of rosy positivity

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Workplace Inspiration

On Friday I traded in my work desktop to a laptop.  Given that it is a company laptop, there is only so much I can do with it.  It also came with a ginormous laptop bag that is pretty heavy in itself.  With small shoulders and the fact that I park a few blocks from work... dragging this around is not ideal... but, I'll just take on a little at a time. I've been finding that it's gotten a little harder to pursue my hobbies with my work schedule and with life in general, but people figure it out, so I'm sure I will too :)


I wanted to jazz up this laptop because everybody on my team at work that has a laptop has just about the same one.  Just because it is a work laptop and I don't actually own it, does not mean it has to be so utilitarian.  Some WASHI tape did the trick and gave it a bit of a floral flair, don't you think?

I'm still mulling through other ideas around how I can infuse more creativity and fun into my workplace and such.

Laptop Bag 1:
With Tutorial by Arina Rasputina

Laptop Bag 2:
Scalloped laptop bag Tutorial by Marzipan


I've also recently purchased a Kindle Paperwhite.

It needs a cover. Soon.

I hope everybody had a good weekend! I sure did with lots of sunshine and hiking :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Dash of Rose, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

09 10