Dash of Rose

A dash of rosy positivity

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kwik Kindle Sleeve

My new kindle now has a zip-up!

Navy and white cotton was ironed onto some fleece and the inside is lined with some "end of bolt" polka dot knit jersey that I got as a bonus from my recent fabric.com purchase.




No tutorial was used for this and I'll probably make another one to replace this sometime if/when I find the time.  This one turned out a little haphazard but I still like it and it's going to keep my kindle safe!  Not bad for a quick evening project :)

Here's to more happy reading!



2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I really should make one for my ipad. Also, I'm impressed with how quickly you've tackled this sewing thing, I stayed away from zippers for months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you should totally make one! I just used extra fabric I had around so it's a good use of scraps too :)

      Delete

© 2011 Dash of Rose, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

09 10