Dash of Rose

A dash of rosy positivity

Monday, June 16, 2014

Aiming for Mint Green Skirt (Chardon Pattern)

So I've been away from my sewing machine for much too long! May was much more busy than I would have expected.  This project took longer than expected... not because it was difficult because I could have completed it in two evenings... but I did appropriately complete it this past Friday which was National Sewing Machine day! my Juki and I bonded.

I love that my friends know me so well! So the fabric from this skirt was purchased with a fabric.com gift card I received from one of my friends.  

This dress is sewn with a Deer&Doe pattern for the Chardon skirt.  I made this previously and blogged about it in a previous post which features some tutorial-photos <here>.


I am quite happy with how this turned out! If I had thought of it, I would have taken photos while I was wearing this out and about at a local winery... maybe next time... I at least took a selfie at home though, but by then it was dark outside.


What should I work on next? oh the options...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Dash of Rose, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

09 10