Dash of Rose

A dash of rosy positivity

Monday, September 29, 2014

Staying comfortable through a cold

Staying comfortable through a cold


I've been feeling a bit poorly for a few days and am very glad that I took today off. I realize that is a luxury to be able to take days off here and there so I took advantage of the day to take care of myself.

These are the items that have made the few days much more tolerable. I've been drinking a lot of Ginger tea, consuming a lot of chicken noodle soup and vitamins... And winding down with a shower that clears me up. This shower gel by kiss my face for cold and flu is awesome, it feels luxurious, refreshing, and helps clear up my sinuses without resulting me in walking around smelling too much like Christmas peppermint.

I think my body is telling me that I need to be less stressed, take better care of myself, and just chill. 

I'll get back to my hobbies asap! The past few weeks have been a bit stressful and the next few will be as well with a good deal of traveling so I won't be around to sew and craft, sigh. 

Anyway, hope all is well with the world and that everybody is healthy! If you're sick, maybe some of these items will make it more comfortable and maybe enjoyable! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Dash of Rose, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

09 10